The topic of the community forum will be the Dayton School District's 90 Day and One Year Plan. The forum will be held on November 30th from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. in the high school auditorium.
Items addressed in the 90 Day Plan:
- Professional Development for Teachers
- Working with Innovia/Data Walk and Student Success after Graduation
- Working with the Center for Educational Effectiveness (CEE)
- Analysis of Student and Staff Safety
- Community Forum/Communications to Parents & Community Members
Items addressed in the One Year Plan:
- State Grant for Electrical, HVAC & Building Improvements
- Strategic Plan
- Develop 2022-2023 School Year Plan
- Create the Promise of Dayton
- Improve District Culture
Below is a link to the document that will be reviewed at the forum. Detail on the progress made to date on each topic is included. If you have questions or need more information please contact the District office at 509-382-2543 or email Superintendent Strot at email@example.com.